WHY BACKYARD & BEYOND?
Experienced delivery crew
Free Delivery 150 Miles from Versailles or Elsinore
If you live within 150 miles of our Versailles or Elsinore locations, we offer free shed delivery to your property! We have a team of experienced and professional delivery drivers that will make getting your new building as easy and stress-free as possible. Contact us with any questions you have, and we will happily help you out!
FREE DELIVERY 50 MILES FROM OUR DEALERS
For our Hermitage dealer, we will deliver your building for FREE for up to 100 miles. For all our other dealers, offer FREE delivery up to 50 miles. We will even travel to neighboring states, but we may charge extra for delivery based on the size of the building. Please call or email for an estimated delivery to your place.
SHed Delivery Process in Missouri
QUALITY DELIVERY WITH EXPERIENCE
Methods for delivering portable buildings have improved dramatically over the years. Many of the current delivery methods we use in the Midwest were developed in the Northeastern United States, where population density required efficient and safe methods. The development and manufacturing of specialized trailers and other equipment have made our job easier, allowing us to get your building to you safely and to place it where you want it.
We have an experienced delivery crew that is both professional and courteous. They will do everything within their power to prevent damage to your building before it arrives or while getting it into place. They have experience working with other customers, which helps to create a satisfying experience for you. They have a deep well of experience from which to draw ideas for overcoming numerous challenging situations, and they can also advise you both in practical matters of location and in appearances. If a problem does come up, they can usually deal with it right then.
PREPARATION FOR YOUR PREFAB BUILDING– THE MULE
When delivery is impossible with our pickup, we use our Mule. If the ground is too soft or the site is too tight, we have gotten out of many pinches using this handy delivery tool. It greatly reduces yard damage and helps us be more efficient. We place the Mule at one end of the building, and we put flotation tires under the other end. We can then drive the Mule around your yard and into your site, and we never have to get the truck and trailer in your yard. Start the process of getting a new storage shed by designing your own custom shed today!
- First, consider if there is enough room for The Backyard & Beyond to maneuver around and put the structure in your desired location. Our delivery trucks are 18’ long, and the special trailers are either 26’ or 40’ in length. We need approximately 36’ to 50’ in length, depending on what trailer is used. The path to get to your location should be free from trees, shrubs, power lines, and septic tanks. The overall width should be at least 2’ wider than your building and at least 16’ in height clearance.
- The trailer has wheels that recess down from the middle so that the trailer can move side to side without the truck moving. This allows the truck and trailer to “jackknife” itself to place the structure in the most difficult of places. We deliver buildings with our Peterbilt Semi Trucks and occasionally with a Dodge 3500 pickup if it is too difficult to maneuver with our other trucks.
- When you’re called for a delivery appointment, be sure to let the delivery manager know how it should be loaded on the trailer to make the delivery process speedy.
- If the truck and trailer are not suitable for the delivery area, we will use the mule for an added fee of $100.
* The Backyard & Beyond is not responsible for any damage that might occur to your property during delivery.
Everyone should be able to afford quality; this is why we offer the Rent-to-Own option on our cabins, garages, sheds, animal structures, and greenhouses.